Re: Synopsis please... again?

to "Megami ML \(E-mail\)" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "John \"Dark Paladin\" Hummel" <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
subject Re: Synopsis please... again?
date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:05:02 -0700
Because I made a mistake earlier today...

NOTE:  THE FOLLOWING IS SARCASM.

Ah-hem.  Let's see, the last two chapters...

Let me try this:

Keiichi loves Belldandy, but won't do anything useful about it (because he's
a) wimpy, b) afraid she'll go home, or c) cursed with "anime guy disease",
which prevents any normal male from admitting to a woman how much he loves
her so instead he wastes his time getting her attention by any other means
than walking up to the object of his affection and saying "I love you - now
let's go shag like minks.").

Belldandy loves Keiichi, and would do anything for him.  Urd walks around in
sexy clothes, Skuld is cute as a button (and the woman we wish our daughters
would grow up to be), Megumi is the cutest girl on earth, and Sora... is
Sora.

In the last two episides:  Keiichi hasn't put the moves on Belldandy, but
other hijinks ensue.  Again.

Hope that clears things up :).

John "Dark Paladin" Hummel
Owner, Editor-in-Chief, Lover of Big Eyed Women
The Gamer's Press
http://www.gamerspress.com
dpaladin@gamerspress.com