Re: [Troll] Daddy's dead.

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ian Sullivan" <isulliva@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
subject Re: [Troll] Daddy's dead.
date Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:34:37 -0800
----- Original Message -----
> From: Henry J. Cobb <hcobb@slip.net>

> And Belldandy also says:  "...Mom gave us when we were kids."
> So there is no evidence that Skuld remembers her mother at all.
<SNIP>

Yeah, I messed that part up

<SNIP>
> So I gotta real strange theory.
> Belldandy's (and Skuld's) mom is alive and well, but the father of the
> three goddesses is dead.
> Skuld's mom went into seclusion after this unknown god kicked the bucket
> and is now pining for the fjords, leaving the goddess sisters under the
> care of uncle Kamisama.
> The goddesses therefore have the respect for K0 (Kami -> Rei == Zero) that
> they show in the manga, and he feels a special duty thowards them that
> explains the strange actions he has taken towards them.
> And therefore the goddesses never call K0 daddy!

Interesting theory, but I've never seen anything about them being
specifically under the care of Kami-sama (different from other gods or
goddesses, that is).  They didn't live with him, as I gather from the
flashback in the episode where Urd first shows up, and we don't otherwise
gain many insights into the early life of the Goddesses.
By the way, what strange actions were you referring to? Does he really treat
them that differently from other divine entities?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs