Re: [Troll] A hairy question.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: [Troll] A hairy question.
date Sat, 6 Jan 2001 10:30:32 -0500 (EST)
Well we know that Urd's mother (based upon the Manga) Hild is
very much alive.  My impression was that Skuld, Belldandy, and
Urd had the same father (different mothers).  During the Terrible
Urd cycle comments were made to effect that Skuld definitely
recalled her mother (something about the "Big Book of Monsters"
being read by her to Skuld).  That may be the final shoe to drop
in this current cycle of family relations revelations.  We've
met Hild, just met Keichii's parents, who's left?

Dave M.

------Original Message------
> From: Martin Woodard <mwoodard@calpoly.edu>
To: megami@ML.usagi.org
Sent: January 6, 2001 5:43:14 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [Troll] A hairy question.

Hey now, have I missed something?  My Japanese, frankly, blows, so I'm
probably wrong here, but has there been any indication that their mother is
dead?  Based on the English version, we're not even positive that the two
are full sisters (IIRC).

  - Martin

At 10:33 PM 1/5/01 -0600, you wrote:
> > From: John Hummel <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
> > But while I'm here - what's the deal with Belldandy's hair?  In the
> > anime is was brown, but on the covers of the manga's it looks rather
> > gray.  What's up with that?
>
>I think having Skuld in her hair all these years after mom went up to that
>great goddess home in the sky has given her a few gray hairs before her
>time, but just look at what's happened to Urudo! ;-)
>
>-HJC

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited