Re: [Troll] A hairy question.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Martin Woodard <mwoodard@calpoly.edu>
subject Re: [Troll] A hairy question.
date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:43:14 -0800
Hey now, have I missed something?  My Japanese, frankly, blows, so I'm
probably wrong here, but has there been any indication that their mother is
dead?  Based on the English version, we're not even positive that the two
are full sisters (IIRC).

  - Martin

At 10:33 PM 1/5/01 -0600, you wrote:
> > From: John Hummel <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
> > But while I'm here - what's the deal with Belldandy's hair?  In the
> > anime is was brown, but on the covers of the manga's it looks rather
> > gray.  What's up with that?
>
>I think having Skuld in her hair all these years after mom went up to that
>great goddess home in the sky has given her a few gray hairs before her
>time, but just look at what's happened to Urudo! ;-)
>
>-HJC

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited