Re: AMG on DVD

to megami ML <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Matt Martin <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: AMG on DVD
date Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:37:16 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Ian Sullivan wrote:

> I realize that AMG has been released on DVD only in Japan, but could
> someone answer some of my questions about it?
> How much has been released (what titles)?
> Do they have an English subtitle option?
> Is there any way to get a hold of them in the US, and if so where and
> for how much?
> Thanks!
> Ian

The OAVs (all 5 - 3 DVDs) and the SD TV series (all 48 episodes - 6 DVDs)
are on region 2 DVD.  No subtitles are on any of it, but an English dub of
the first TV episode is included on the first disc of that as an extra.

I got them from CD Japan - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

Be advised that Japanese DVDs are rather expensive compared to US
releases; shipping to outside Japan is also expensive, although CD Japan
recently lowered shipping rates.

--
Matt Martin -=- buford @ nekomusume.net -=- http://nekomusume.net/
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs