...or is it Aoi and Ken in the first AMS-OVA? ^^

to "Ah! Megami-sama ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Nya!" <neko_mimi@yahoo.com>
subject ...or is it Aoi and Ken in the first AMS-OVA? ^^
date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 05:10:43 +0900
Was : Re: Miyuki and Ken in the first AMG-OVA?

Hae-Hyuk Lee wrote:
> [...]

...and after 2 other replies,

Derek Sherman wrote:
> It's been a while since I've seen that epiosde, but I seem to recall
> thinking that is was Natsumi, rather than Miyuki,

That is definitely not Natsumi. Unless Natsumi decided to disguise
herself for some reason. ^_^

Actually... "She" looks like Futaba Aoi more than anyone else (Only one
fitting the brown, wavy hair description). In case nobody here saw the
manga series or the TV, he's the transvestite officer who used to work
in the anti-rape squad (and he just decided that he liked being a woman,
I guess. ^^;).

> which brings about a whole 'nother set of questions   ^_^

My thoughts exactly. ^^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited