Re: Skuld/Urd Pencil Pads

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Skuld/Urd Pencil Pads
date Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:40:09 +0800
> From: Michael Lyon <mlyon@gladstone.uoregon.edu>

>I know that these Pencil pads are a bit old, came out around 3 years ago
>now or so, but I just noticed something I didn't realize earlier. I think
>they made a printing mistake on them. On the Skuld Pencil Pad they printed
>"The rushing day is stopped By city lights at night. The past is the
>possessor of all spirit." On the Urd Pencil Pad they printed "Beyond the
>bright light I begin to see something. On toward the thrilling future." It
>seems to me that the future one should have been printed on Skuld's and
>the one about the past on Urd's, also especially because on Urd's it shows
>the city at night. I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this.
>Belldandy's was just fine it was about the present.

By "Pencil Pad", I assume you are referring to Shitajiki.
http://www.shitajiki.com/scans/a/ah_my_goddess/index2.html
And I am assuming you are referring to 0895B & 0895C.

http://www.shitajiki.com/scans/a/ah_my_goddess/
On the back of 1093EV, under the name "Urd", the
paragraph said :

QUOTE
"Merciful and Helpful Goddess Office"  Sorry for the late
introduction, but my name is "Belldandy".  I wish a goddess
like you could stay woth me forever!  My name is Belldandy.
UNQUOTE

Seems like those Movic people do not know English enough
to distinguish which paragraphs belong to which Goddesses.
^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org