Re: Afternoon 1/2001

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Gon^ <skand@singnet.com.sg>
subject Re: Afternoon 1/2001
date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 08:22:38 +0800
At 10:49 02/12/00 +0800, you wrote:
>Calenders for 2001?
>
>I got mine some weeks ago from Kinokuniya.
>
>Mostly stills from the movie's promotion material (including that
>drool-worthy image of Belldandy in her swimsuit).
>
>Then again, some time back, I remember something about one guy not forgiving
>another for taking apart his calender.

Question;

How many AMG calendars are there for 2001?  I heard some time back there
was something like three of them? 'Coz I ordered one thru Maruizen and I
have NO idea which one I'm getting (and if I'm missing out on the swimsuit
one, I'm gonna scream and ring my supplier and inflict heavy punishment on
myself... ^^UUU )

~Gon.

Search field Search string

archive list