RE: [Mook] All That Figure 2000

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject RE: [Mook] All That Figure 2000
date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:25:35 -0800 (PST)
--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Based upon these models a lot of short write-ups of
> the
> characters in the series will have to be altered.
> Urd
> will no longer have the sole "sex kitten"
> description
> appliation assigned to her.  What happend???

Possible scenario:

Fujishima-san hods a press conference:  "Yes, there
was a typo in the original information given out on
Belldandy.  Her bust size of 83 was supposed to be in
inches, not cm.  Given the high price of ink we could
never draw her as large as she was meant to be which,
unfortunately, led to more confusion.  Today, however,
with the help of computer animation that limitation
has been resolved.  Yes?  What about Urd being the sex
kitten of the series?  Well, if you remember in the
early years she did have cat eyes.  Sorry, but there's
no time for additional questions."

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list