Re: Manga translations

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Jimmy McKinney <vorlon@iglou.com>
subject Re: Manga translations
date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:35:19 -0500
At 07:46 PM 11/10/2000, you wrote:
>You might find a handful; there used to be a lot, but as I was informed a
>few months back when I asked the exact same question, Dark Horse has been
>cracking down on 'net translations.  Understandable, I guess, as they have
>vested interest in keeping US fans from buying the Japanese versions.  But
>still annoying.

Although it didn't really stop me from buying the Japanese versions, just from understanding
most of them...

If I can figure out where I put my collection, I will post a list of everything I
could find.  Oh yes, and at least one source for them was posted in my message about
Palm handhelds.

- Jimmy 'Gregor' McKinney
vorlon#iglou.com - 3D, Mage, Anime, Eidolon, TTA, Miscellany
http://www.skuchi.com/gregor
http://www.mapfinger.com/members/Gregor

Search field Search string

archive list