Re: It worked!!! Afternoon gift arrived

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: It worked!!! Afternoon gift arrived
date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:43:54 +0800
> From: <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> I am sure that I could have probably picked up the same poster at
> Animate or Mandarake in Tokyo for a lot less, but by the time you
> figure in shipping and everything it was worth it if you want some
> of the more hard to get collectibles (hard to get in the US anyway)
> this may be the best way to do it.

I doubt you can get this limited item in Animate.  As for 2nd-hand
stuff in Mandarake, since this item is a limited edition one, I
think the selling price will be much more than you thought.

E.g. for the recent (within 1-2 years) Afternoon Megami telephone
cards present, they are selling at around 2500 yen in those 2nd
hand shop such as Liberty and Mandarake.  For the older ones, I
have seen 1 selling at 80,000 yen.  ^_^;;

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

--