Re: Palmtop computers

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "John \"Dark Paladin\" Hummel" <dpaladin@gamerspress.com>
subject Re: Palmtop computers
date Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:47:55 -0700
How do you upload such stuff to the Palm Pilot?  I've never heard of
changing the starting screen - though I'd love to see Skuld running the
system...

John "Dark Paladin" Hummel
Owner, Editor-in-Chief, Lover of Big Eyed Women
The Gamer's Press
http://www.gamerspress.com
dpaladin@gamerspress.com

----- Original Message -----
To: <megami@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 1:55 PM
Subject: Palmtop computers

> Being the recent purchaser of a Palm IIIxe, I have naturally uploaded many
extremely useful things: "Goddess OS" startup screen, various skuld images
and samples, the manga translations somebody did, etc.

> Does anybody know anything else nifty and related to put on these things?
>
> I would especially like to be able to play OMG music for my alarms, and I
know that the Palms use SMF midi files, but I've been having trouble getting
any to work (probably because they are the wrong kind).  Anyone have OMG
midi files that are known to work?

> - Jimmy 'Gregor' McKinney
> vorlon#iglou.com - 3D, Mage, Anime, Eidolon, TTA, Miscellany
> http://www.skuchi.com/gregor
> http://www.mapfinger.com/members/Gregor

Search field Search string

archive list