Re: [Info] Afternoon November Issue 2000

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Edgar Perez" <egar.ballas@codetel.net.do>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon November Issue 2000
date Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:46:24 -0300
Nanda to!!!!!

Ah.. I was the one that told before that I like Discomunication, but As my
japanese is still no so good, I was not aware that the next chapter would be
de last -_-.

I hope that the next series be as good as Discomunication...

Edgar Perez
AnimeClub Dominicano
Seraphita's Lover