Re: [Long] Megami Movie News in Nov Issue of Anime Magazines

to "Megami ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: [Long] Megami Movie News in Nov Issue of Anime Magazines
date Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:48:11 -0400
Matt wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>
> > Animedia 2000 Charalympics Booklet - Belldandy/K1 playing Tennis
> >         http://www.cuso4.com/temp/animedia0011-03.jpg  166KB
>
> All I can say is: "That is one nice outfit!"  Who ever thought a tennis
> outfit could be so... interesting?  Of course, it has a lot to do with the
> wearer in this case...

Yeah, I especially liked the way the style of his shirt matched Bell-chan's.
^_^

> >         Design Works - Belldandy & K1
> >         http://www.cuso4.com/temp/am0011-10.jpg  176KB
>
> That goddess uniform is... weird.  So are Urd's and Skuld's.  I like the
> original better, the one in the next pic:

All kidding aside this time, I have to agree.  Weird is the polite way to
describe those body suits on Belldandy and Urd.  Strange enough from the
front, and we can only hope hidden by those long tresses from the rear.
Skuld's isn't as bad, just way ugly.  At least their street clothes are
normal.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list