Re: repost of Movie Poster scans

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: repost of Movie Poster scans
date Sun, 8 Oct 2000 04:50:53 +0800
> From: mandalis@earthlink.net <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~mandalis/index.html
>Can anyone tell who the new girl (goddess??) is.  I can' see any
>goddess or demon markings, but her hair could be hiding them.  Any
>ideas???

Sorry for late reply, been out of town for the past 2 weeks,
and had to escort Kenji around shopping in the recent 2 days.

That girl is Morgan, voiced by Kawasumi Ayako, and was sent
by Celestine (confirmed spelling, meaning Stone of Heaven)
to go near Keiichi.  More on these tomorrow when I do the
report on the new Gamejin Partner Magazine (Megami Movie /
Fujishima Kousuke special, with Inoue Kikuko interview) &
the supplement to Stephen's report on Nov Afternoon.

p.s. Stephen, confirm receipt of the Kuroneko delivery.  Thanks.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string