Re: New Scans from Afternoon Movie Poster

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "John Hummel" <jhummel@inconnect.com>
subject Re: New Scans from Afternoon Movie Poster
date Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:31:26 -0600
A quick peek at the Tenchi - AMG relationship:

Tenchi:  Simple guy who has hords of women who always want him.  Why?
Nobody knows - I suspect that Jurai men have pheremones in their sweat
glands.

Keiichi:  Simple guy who has one woman he loves, and others who would take
him if they got the chance.  Why?  'Cause he's sweet, nice, good, and all
the rest.

The end result?  I don't know what these guys got - but I'll buy it in the
store if it ever comes out.

Now coming to Nordstrom:  Eu de Keiichi - drives mortals and Goddesses wild
with passion!  (Made with real Keiichi sweat.  Ads show a picture of K1
stuck on an excersize bike.  Since he's only got the one giant sweat gland
all anime characters have, it's easy to collect).  He's surrounded by the
Goddesses wearing white lab coats...

John