Re: AMG OVA Questions

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: AMG OVA Questions
date Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:51:29 +0800
> From: Schobronics <schobronics@gmx.net>

>GTR wrote:
>> So, do you think there will ever be a TV series for AMG?  They
>> certainly got enough stories to pick from on all that comics.
>
>I think if the movie is successful there sure will be a TV series. We are
in
>a retro time now, a lot of old anime series were dug out. The old argument
>that the characters (especially the hair) are too complicated to draw and
>therefore the series would be to expensive doesn't count anymore, CGI can
>solve that problem cheap and easy.

I do not want a TV series.  Because of budget and limited time, TV
series usually is in a lesser quality character design and of lesser
quality script.

Also, IMHO, too much Megami to watch will deflat its importance.

I prefer another movie or another short OVA series after the coming
movie.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org