Re: AMG OVA Questions

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: AMG OVA Questions
date Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:00:37 +0200
GTR wrote:

> So, do you think there will ever be a TV series for AMG?  They
> certainly got enough stories to pick from on all that comics.

I think if the movie is successful there sure will be a TV series. We are in
a retro time now, a lot of old anime series were dug out. The old argument
that the characters (especially the hair) are too complicated to draw and
therefore the series would be to expensive doesn't count anymore, CGI can
solve that problem cheap and easy.

Ja
Schobronics
--
http://privat.schlund.de/schobronics/           schobronics@animexx.de
Member of ANT #SAS# & IMMAC - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs