Re: new issue of afternoon

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: new issue of afternoon
date Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:50:17 +0800
> From: "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
> And can any of our usual suspects provide us with a synopsis soon
> please? I'm dying to find out what's going on!

Looks like Stephen is still too busy...

Keima awoke by someone singing a beautiful song.  He found himself in the
country, lying under the shade of a very huge tree.  He stood up and walk
around the tree.  Suddenly many feathers fell on his head.  He instinctively
used his hands to shield his head and looked up.  She saw someone wearing a
strange uniform [megami uniform -ed] completed with wings flying down to
him.  He could not see the face because the falling feathers were blocking
his view.

Keima then awoke finding himself sitting just outside K1's living room at
the temple.  He heard someone singing the same song he heard in his dream.
He turned around and saw Belldandy in her megami uniform completed with
wings singing the song on a branch on a nearby tree.  He blinked, and found
Belldandy in civilian clothing sitting just a few feet in front of him
singing the same song.

Keima and Belldandy exchange greetings.  Keima stated that Belldandy must be
the one K1 fell in love with.  Belldandy nodded and stated that she love K1,
and had promised to stay with K1 till the end of life.

Just then, the Megami trio Urd/Skuld/Peorth opened the living room door
leading to the garden.  Apparently they all had some objects
(medicine/mecha/flower) aiming to cure Keima's phobia around woman.  Skuld
tripped in the rush and they all fell on top of Keima.  ^_^;

Keima turned very red and start to emitting steam on his head.  Just then a
chop on his head stopped him from turning into berserk mode.  Everyone
turned around to find the cjop was from a woman.

K1 exclaimed : Takano-san! Why are you here ?
Takano-san : Keima forgot to bring the souviner to you.  It's marine product
and has to be consumed soon.

Takano-san then demanded to know what was going on with all the girls in the
temple.  K1 said "why don't you read the liner notes at the edge ?"  ^_^;;

Takano-san then went into her guessing mode.  K1 and Megumi both thought
"not again!"

Takano-san : Let me guess, this is a convent !
K1 : They all have hair !!

Takano-san : [point to Belldandy] So this is the manager of the apartment,
and these 3 are Ichinose-san, Yotsuya-san, and Roppongi-san.
K1 : What are you talking about !!!!
Takano-san : OK, they are all your girl griends !  No, wait, I do not think
so.

Belldandy chose that moment to introduce herself and exchange greetings with
Takano-san.  Takano-san gave Belldandy the souviner.

Takano-san : So this is the girl you love.
K1, dumb founded : How do you know ?
Takano-san : Because I am your mother !  Besides, I heard Keima talking with
her.  Living together till the end of life...  Can you protect her for all
the time ?
K1 looked determined : Of course !
Takano-san : Wait till Keima wait up and let him teach you not to over
estimate yourslef.

Just then Keima started to wake up.

Next chapter : competition between father and son !

ps. All of the above is from memory only, might need some minor correction.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string