Re: eX-D question

to "megami@ML.usagi.org" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Twinprop" <twinprop@home.com>
subject Re: eX-D question
date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 22:20:06 -0400
-- Spoilers may follow--

I bought OVA 1 and I liked the character designs alot. Anyone know if
this was a
digitally produced OVA?

Even though I don't speak a word of Japanese.. :). Here is my take on
OVA 1

I put the spoiler notice in just in case. Better safe than sorry. :P

The story was ok but was disappointed a little when I saw at the end
of the episode where it was
revealled that they were still in high-school.  Kinda seemed like a
re-hash of a well-used plot to me.
But that's still not going to stop me from getting the rest of the
OVA's when they come out.

My .02

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:20:27 -0600, John Hummel wrote:

>So has anyone seen Ex-D yet?  Any opinions (good/bad/indifferent/needs
>Skuld...)?
>
>John

>> > From: "Thomas I." <thomasi@leading.net>
>> > Is an episode of eX-D is out or some kind of merchandise?
>>
>> OVA Episode 1 was out on 7/25.  Episode 2 will be out on 10/25.
>>
>> --
>> 'CuSO4' Yung
>> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string