Re: Ad in latest Newtype

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Ad in latest Newtype
date Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:48:06 +0800
> From: <MRSHLSTAX@aol.com>
> eX-D is an OVA with character designs by Kosuke Fujishima.

Actually, Fujishima Kousuke is credited as Project Planner, Original
Concept, and Original Character Design Concept.  Character Design is done by
Hamasaki Kenichi, who is also credited as the Director.

> Unfortunately, I don't have the name of the two women.

Ronna and Lisa.  Or Lonna and Risa.  The DVD also contain the first Megami
Movie Trailer and advertisement.

Speaking of eX-D, there was a set of 9 special promotion Fujishima trading
cards as gift if you buy 1 DVD per following anime series : eX-D, Sakura
Taisen, & Taiho Shichauzo (3 cards per series).  Note the word "anime".
These 9 trading cards can be combined into one large picture of many
Fujishima characters.

At the time of the promotion period, I went to Ishimaru Main Store, and
found I had interest in buying DVD of eX-D and Taiho Movie.  There were only
a few Sakura Taisen DVD I wanted but I had already bought them.  I then
picked up the Sakura Taisen Kayou Show 1 DVD
(non-anime) and piled all 3 DVD in the counter. When the staff was
calculating the balance, I reminded him several times by pointing to the
Sakura Taisen DVD and the poster behind him outlying the promotion
repeatedly.  Luckily, I got all 9 trading cards.  ^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string