Re: archives, stats for July 2000

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Michael Lyon <mlyon@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
subject Re: archives, stats for July 2000
date Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Platinum_Dragon wrote:

>     Unfortunately, speaking from the point of view of somebody who runs a
> BIG Tenchi site... ^_^;;;
>     Does anybody here remember writing letters to Santa?  I couldn't help
> but think of that when I saw this...  ^_^;;;

I've gotten similar ones to Achika from my site since it is dedicated to
her, but I I find most the new people coming in are asking me when will
TMiL be on CN or how to get anime, but it has made me feel like finally
updating my website a little too. ^_^;;;

-Michael

--------
"Anatachi ga kitekurete....honto ni...tanoshikatta." -Achika.TMiL
--------

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited