Re: Megami Arcade Game

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Megami Arcade Game
date Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:06:04 +0800
> From: "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
> So, what was it like?

It is a quiz game, but only a few questions is about AMG.  Questions
on History, Arts, Science, Anime & Manga, etc. will be asked by
Belldandy, Urd, Skuld, Peorth, and Rind.  Actually they only said
"Question Time" and something to that effect, but not the question
itself, so not much seiyuu voice can be heard.  You must gain magical
gemstones by answering the questions correclty.  When you collect
enough gems, you can go to the boss, who is either Mara or Hild.
They will ask you the final questions of the stage.

Stephen and I cleared 4 to 5 stages, but we do not know there are how
many stages in total.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org