Re: Megami Movie in Current Anime Magazines (August Issue)

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Wing Wong <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Megami Movie in Current Anime Magazines (August Issue)
date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Ayo wrote:

> I'm no perv but wowoweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
> Well... (clearing throat) ...... Don't quite know what to say on this one.
> For once I don't ahve a witty response. Mabey that swimsuit brings out her
> full goddess figure.Its not as though I'm complaining. hehe excuse me but i
> got to go get my printer running ^_^

Hmm.. now, I've been thinking back to the manga series and to the OVA
series and trying to remember what Bell's dimensions "looked" like. But
she does seem bustier in these pictures.

And I don't think it's the swimsuit. ^^;; She's definitely giving Urd a
run for her money. Dunno, she might have "matured" a bit more in the
storyline.

Still, it's an.. interesting look for her.

Does her face look a bit more.. plump/rounded out to anyone else? Or is it
just me?

Wing. { She looks more like.. I dunno.. human? Not quite sure how else to
	really say it. (Not like sexy human, but more.. approachable. Less
	statuesqe perfect.) Kinda hard to verbalize. }

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs