Re: Sample Live-Action Scripts

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Wing Wong <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Sample Live-Action Scripts
date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Ayo wrote:

> I agree! that was an awsome script. Very very VERY funny. though I would
> have had Tyra Banks play urd. ( fantasising what she would be like in urds
> bikini) Ohhhhhh yaa! ^_^U anywayz you got talent. Good job

Hmm... *bubbles form above head..*

<humour script>

[ The director, a nameless, faceless, dark shadow of a person walks onto
  the stage, waving his copy of the script. ]

Director: Cut! Cut! Cut!!

[ Everyone freezes. Some of the tech crew, mistaking the what the director
  said, cut the suspension wires for Trinity's flying jump kick move they
  were test shooting. ]

Trinity: *getting up from the ground* Kinda wish I was still doing that
	 Matrix flick.. less injuries...

Director: Okay, we've been getting complaints from some pre-screen fans
	and from some of you about over burdening of roles.. so... let me
	introduce a new member of the cast!

[ Tyra Banks walks in with her lingerie outfit and a pair of
  wings... actually, she just walked over from the Victoria's Secret photo
  shoot. Some whistling is heard from the shadows where fanboys were
  watching. ]

Tyra: Okay.. I'm here.. where's my costume?

Director: *scanning the script* No need to change, Hon. Looks like what
	you've got on right now is more conservative than what your character
	usually wears. Makeup crew!!

[ The makeup crew runs through the set and marks up Tyra/Urd's face to
  show the telltale marks of a Goddess and bleaches her hair to that of a
  platinum blonde. ]

Director: There. Okay.. *walks off stage to become the shadow again*
	ACTION!!

Tyra: *screams as she flies through the air from the explosion of one of
	Skuld's new bomb toys, landing singed on Keanu's lap*
	AAAAGGGHH!!!!

Keanu: *grins from ear to ear since he had his hands in his lap*
	Whoooaa...

Trinity/Tyra: *SMACKS Keanu around* BAKA!!

Director: *mumbles to self in the shadows* And all those Anime fans out
	there actually WATCH this stuff?

[ Some camera flashes from the fanboy/fangirl section of the shadows can
  be seen. Some sports tele-lens can be made out in the temporary
  lighting. Someone can be heard sighing, "It's a good day to be a
  fanboy" ]

</humour script>

Search field Search string

archive list