Re: eX-D

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Lin <jlin@incyte.com>
subject Re: eX-D
date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:37:10 -0700
Mark Page wrote:

> Hmm....  A crossover of BGC and Initial D....  I dunno if the thing with
> cars would work entirely....  Initial D has this strange following I've
> never really been able to fathom, since the show itself is amazingly crap
> in almost every department, excluding the fact that it has cg car
> chases....  eX-D will probably follow suit, so to speak....  ^_^;;

Actually, my girlfriend's sister is REALLY into Initial D, both the
anime and the manga.  She did admit that the artwork of people in both
the anime and manga is terrible, and the storyline isn't the greatest.
However, she and her many friends love the series because of all the
yaoi possibilities.  *shudder*  Kinda scary...

Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited