Re: eX-D

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Page <ayanami@merlin.net.au>
subject Re: eX-D
date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:40:36 +0900
MRSHLSTAX@aol.com wrote:

>At the risk of speaking heresy, it sounds uncomfortably close to Bubblegum
>Crisis to me. People rely on machines (AI cars/boomers), the machines go a
>little crazy from time to time, and some cute girls (eX-D/Knight Sabers)
come in >and save the day.

Hmm....  A crossover of BGC and Initial D....  I dunno if the thing with
cars would work entirely....  Initial D has this strange following I've
never really been able to fathom, since the show itself is amazingly crap
in almost every department, excluding the fact that it has cg car
chases....  eX-D will probably follow suit, so to speak....  ^_^;;

----
The Shadow that Keeps Bumping into Darkness and has to
Apologise every time....  Will someone please turn on a
light, or something?
MAPPY

Search field Search string

archive list