Re: Horribly evil question: Live Action!

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Wing Wong <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Horribly evil question: Live Action!
date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:34:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, John "Dark Paladin" Hummel wrote:

> If AMG ever became a *cue in evil-sounding music* Live Action Movie, who
> would we want to play the parts?

Oooh.. ouch ouch.. brain hurting. ^_^;

> BTW:  Worst idea in my head:  Arnold Swarznigger as Keichi.
> "Belldahndy, Ah'll be bahck!"

Nono!! Arnold will play Kei's sempai!

Keiichi:	Sean Connery or just any old guy from college who's single. ;)
		Keanu Reeves?

Megumi:		An old guy from college who's single's sister? >:)
		Or the Trinity Matrix girl.

Belldandy:	Innoue? ^_^;; Or that Trinity Girl.
Urd:		Umm..  a baywatch babe or a bond girl? Or that Trinity girl? :)
Skuld:		Who was it who played trinity in The Matrix? :)
Marller/Marla:	Nicole Kidmann, Madonna, or Heather Graham.
Tamiya Sempai:	Either Arnold S. or whoever it was that played Zangrief
		in Street Fighter the movie.

Personally, I hope a Live Action OMG never happens. If it does, I hope
it's a parody or humour skit. Kinda like the ones below.. albeit I hope
the humour skits will be better thought out. ^_^;;

Wing.

<sample script #1?>

		Keanu - "You're a goddess? Whoa..."

		Trinity - "Neo.. er. I mean Keiichi, I'm here to grant you
		one wish. And this won't suck like the red pill blue pill
		thing. Anything you want... one wish..."

		Keanu - "Um.. well.. I think I'd wish for a hot babe like
		you to be with me forever.. you know?"

		... [flashing special effects] ...

		Keanu - "Umm.. you sure we're not still in the Matrix?"

		Trinity - "Pretty sure. For one thing, there won't be any
		suggestive scenes and we're going to get pretty emotional
		and mushy at various stages of this movie. Oh, there also
		won't be guns, violence, martial arts, or anything cool.
		Just romance and supernatural involvement."

		Keanu - "You mean X-files."

		Trinity - "No.. that's got guns and violence."

		Keanu - "Oh. Well.. so like.. what do we do now?"

		Trinity - "I leave to shop for groceries and what not and
		you will get to be seduced by my other divine sister. We
		ARE a trinity."

		Keanu - "Cool... babe..."

		Trinity - *SMACKS Keanu over the head* "Baka."

</end sample script>

<sample script #2?>

		... [loud rock music and such] ...

		NicoleK: MWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I'm free!! Free to wreck havoc
		and evil upon the world and...

		Madonna: ...and cause unending torment and trouble for...

		Heather: ...those goddesses?

		[all three Marller look alikes stare at each other.]

		All: Wasn't there supposed to be just one Marller???

		GodFromAbove: Sorry, mix-up. Deal with it. Some nut
		installed WinNT on a Ygddrisil node and we've got I Love
		You's all over the place. Besides, who's going to notice
		there being 3 Marllers?

		All: Figures.

</sample script #2>

<sample script #3?>

		... [screams from a room, Keiichi/Keanu runs in to see
		what's wrong] ...

		Keanu: What's wrong? Tri.. I mean Belldandy?

		Trinity: That's just it! Some idiot had me scripted for
		more than one part!! *tugs on blonde/black hair and
		scratches at her pale/tan skin*

		Keanu: Whoa..

		Trinity: I can't decide if I love you or hate you or want
		to seduce you or give you sisterly advice!!

		Keanu: Wait.. you've got multiple personality problems?

		Trinity: *screams in frustration*

</sample script #3>

Search field Search string

archive list