Re: Horribly evil question: Live Action!

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: Horribly evil question: Live Action!
date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, John "Dark Paladin" Hummel wrote:

> Here's an incredibly evil question that was running around my head the
> other day while trying to kill off a cold by OD on orange juice.
>
> If AMG ever became a *cue in evil-sounding music* Live Action Movie, who
> would we want to play the parts?
>
> The only one I can think of is Natalie Portman for Skuld.  Comments?
> Screams of horror?  I'm curious to see what we come up with.
>
> BTW:  Worst idea in my head:  Arnold Swarznigger as Keichi.
> "Belldahndy, Ah'll be bahck!"

That's a truly frightening idea... Are you sure that you haven't been
possessed by the spirit of Oni-Cobb?

Matt Martin                                         PGP key ID: 0x512666AB
buford@nekomusume.net / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org    =====================
    UR Japanese Anime Club home page:   http://nekomusume.net/uranime/
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
                                 -- Albert Einstein

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited