Merry Fish - Music and Photo Book

to "Megami ML" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Merry Fish - Music and Photo Book
date Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:29:00 +0800
Answering a very olg message (Oct 1999)

> From: "pierre" <pierre@netgrapevine.com>
>CuSO4 wrote:
>> Several years ago, I happened to have contacts to get Merry Fish
>> at half price, and I had offered to buy the CD fir anyone on the
>> Megami ML.
>
>I want to buy Merry Fish!
>I'll buy ANY Kikuko productions. I will send you payment IN ADVANCE.
>NAME YOUR PRICE.-P-

At that time I replied I cannot find the CD book.  I just saw
it in a local CD shop selling it at bargain price : US$ 7.
The original Japanese list price is 2000 yen, i.e. US$18.

Anyone still want to buy this please email me private, and I
will go to that store next week to see if they still have it.
Postage and handeling will be around US$ 3 or 4.

For details of the CD book, please refer to Hitoshi's page
http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/seiyuu/cd/merryfish.html

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org