Re: Party in Tokyo

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Martin Woodard <mwoody@mwoody.com>
subject Re: Party in Tokyo
date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 17:59:33 -0700
Christian Link wrote:

> I'll start climbing from the 5th station at 0530.
> Reach the top around 0900 and then wait an hour for anymore of our group of
> 500+ to reach the summit.
> Then at 10 am, wave to you in Tokyo and start the 3 hour slide down the
> mountain.
>
> Anyone want to come along?
>
> Christian
> It's Official!!  Christian is leaving Japan August 6th, 2000
> My alternate permanent email address will become ZazenPanda@Hotmail.com

I should rise at or around 1200 hours, at which point I figure I'll
watch 5 hours of television, culminating in a trip to get some burgers
at around 1600.  I'll then settle into a 3 hour power-nap, roll over,
and continue with 2 more grueling snoring sessions.  I'll then wave to
everyone from the couch, refuel with some leftovers from lunch, and
crawl the strenuous 30 feet to my bed, where I intend to sleep like a
baby.

I'd invite you all, but I'm not sure anyone can keep up with my
workaholic scheduling.

^_^

 - Martin (feeling like maybe he should get out more)

-- - /\/\ \/\/ - --
Martin "MWoody" Woodard
 martin@mwoody.com
  http://mwoody.com

Bob Parkhurst: I want to see how a war is fought, so badly.

Edmund Blackadder: Well, you've come to the right place, Bob. A war
hasn't been fought this badly since Olaf the Hairy, high chief of all
the vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns
on the inside.
   - "Black Adder goes Forth" (1989)

Search field Search string

archive list