Re: Welsper, K1 and the Bell

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from keiichi <keiichi@belldandy.org>
subject Re: Welsper, K1 and the Bell
date Wed, 7 Jun 2000 02:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
>------- Message
>From: "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
><snip>
>Heh, heh.  How right you are!  Although K1 did pretty much the same thing in
>chapter 4? 5? of the manga.  Of course, K1 didn't get nearly the
>satisfaction out of the experience that Welsper did.  For those of you who
>haven't read the story, don't worry - nothing even remotely hentai
>happened - although it was very funny in Keiichi's case and (at least to me)
>more than a little disturbing in Welsper's.
>
>Isn't it interesting that while both incidents bothered Keiichi, neither of
>them bothered Belldandy?

Most things never get to Belldandy -- she seems to be mature enough to handle almost
anything.

On the other hand, perhaps her outward "innocence" is disguising a worldly wisdom
that we are unaware of...

=
"I don't remember raising you to come running to your sisters for every little problem!"
-Urd
"I don't remember being raised by you, period!" -Skuld

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs