Re: Another IMG.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: Another IMG.
date Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:47:13 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Michael Lyon wrote:

> >http://members.home.net/neonspark/
> >Enjoy.
> >LSE.
> >
> Thanks for taking the time to make all these wallpapers, I really like them
> a lot and appreciate all your efforts.

LSE's Sigel wallpaper was perfect color-scheme wise to fit in with my
standard background as well (I use 1600x1200 resolution, so I filled the
area around the 1024x768 image with my usual tiled background).  Makes the
desktop look really nice.  I have a little Belldandy image from a cel scan
(it's not my cel, as much as I'd like to have it ^_^) as a desktop avatar
as well...

If you'd like to see a screenshot of my desktop with LSE's Sigel
wallpaper, I have a 276 KB image (1600x1200, so you might have to pan
around if your resolution isn't that high) at this address:

http://nekomusume.net/TMP/fibrizo_desktop.jpg

(fibrizo is the hostname of the workstation in case you're wondering)

Matt Martin                                         PGP key ID: 0x512666AB
buford@nekomusume.net / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org    =====================
    UR Japanese Anime Club home page:   http://nekomusume.net/uranime/
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."
                -- Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs