Re: FW: i need help fer a project.

from Matt Martin <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: FW: i need help fer a project.
date Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:08:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Patrick G. Lynch wrote:

> [...]

Skuld's response:

> 1)	what exactly does an information systems programmer/analyst do?
I have to go around all day smashing bugs with a hammer.

> 2)How did you decide to do this kind of work?
I was born into it.  Not that I appreciate that.  It's such a waste of my
talents!  I'm a genius!

> 3)	what do you consider the advantages and disadvantages about your work?
I just said, IT'S A WASTE OF MY TALENT!  And Urd gets to have more fun!
Wah!

> 4)Is it easy to get a job in your field? and what are the qualifications
> needed?
You have to special like me and my sister.  And I don't mean Urd.

> 5) Can you recommend anyone else i can talk to?
I would recommend Sis, but... Belldandy is preoccupied and doesn't work in
this field exactly. Go talk to Urd.

> 6)How long do you usually take on typical projects and what are the steps
> you take?
All my life.  It never ends!  The bugs never go away!

> 7)How much do you make? How long have you worked as such? how does an entry
> level position pay?
Pay?  What's that?

> 8)Who do you work for and what is your role there?
I smash bugs.  I'm supposed to work for Kamisama but that bully Urd pushes
me around.

> 9)How long do you work and what is your typical day?
IT NEVER ENDS!  Waaaah!

> 10) how long do you have to study to become an information systems analyst?
I didn't need to!  I'm a genius!

(...Or something like that!)

Matt Martin                                         PGP key ID: 0x512666AB
buford@nekomusume.net / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org    =====================
    UR Japanese Anime Club home page:   http://nekomusume.net/uranime/
Cheese will not solve *all* the world's problems...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs