Re: [Info] Afternoon July Issue 2000

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Matt Martin <buford@nekomusume.net>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon July Issue 2000
date Sun, 4 Jun 2000 16:50:30 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Leonardo Sobrado wrote:

> 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>

> > Poster : http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-1m.jpg  206K
> >

> This movie sure is getting interesting. Would they get married or something?

I doubt it, 'cause there would be too much closure.  There were images
like this floating around when the OAVs came out too.

Matt Martin                                         PGP key ID: 0x512666AB
buford@nekomusume.net / buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org    =====================
    UR Japanese Anime Club home page:   http://nekomusume.net/uranime/
"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The
Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's.
Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican."
                                       -- M. Barry,
                                  Mayor of Washington, DC

Search field Search string

archive list