Re: [Info] Afternoon July Issue 2000

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon July Issue 2000
date Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:46:39 +0800
All the pics below are digital photos, not so good quality.

> From: Stephen Lee <sl2001@iname.com>
> - There is a poster of Belldandy in wedding dress standing in front of
> another person (whom we only see the back of, and is presumably a priest
> of some kind). K1 is standing at Bell's side.  The words "person of fate"
> is on the poster.  On the back there are various news and interviews
> about the movie.

Poster : http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-1m.jpg  206K

Poster - back,upper : http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-2m.jpg  295K
That is Director Gouda Hiroaki in the middle.

> - This issue's gift is one of two telephone cards.

Poster - back,lwer : http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-3m.jpg  287K
The phone card designs are at the lower right corner.

http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-4m.jpg  272K

http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-5m.jpg  247K

> Ah! Megami-sama Ch.143 "Dad running wild"
> First page: Megumi.  Text: Still cannot get past Dad!

http://www.cuso4.com/temp/aft0007-6m.jpg  157K

Now, because of the 2 telephone card presents, I have bought 2
copies of the magazine.  So, I have an extra copy of the poster,
adveristment, and the manga chapter.  Any one who wants this please
contact me by private email.  Free of charge.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Search field Search string