Re: Norse stuff

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Schobronics" <schobronics@gmx.net>
subject Re: Norse stuff
date Thu, 4 May 2000 13:58:24 +0200
Jani Mkitalo wrote:

> On 04-May-00 Hobie McCombs wrote:
>
> > Few mortals or immortals are worthy enough to lift the
> > hammer of Thor. I'm wondering if Belldandy would be
> > included among those.
>
> Well, that might depend on if we think Bell as either a first-class
> goddess or as a Norn; but seeing te Hammers definition of "worthy"
> (Thor-type muscle packages, brains not required) I would be inclined to
> say no. However, she might be able to convince the hammer to let her
> lift it anyway. ;)

If it's somehow related with hammers let Skuld do the job. She's worthy in a
reversed way but has lot's of experience... ^_^

Ja
Schobronics
--
http://privat.schlund.de/schobronics/        schobronics@gmx.net
Member of ANT & #SAS# - Founding member of Animexx - DFFML admin

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs