Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from section9@bellsouth.net
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 04 May 2000 07:52:43 -0400
--------------4FA23FA5CDA6D70EF541DBF9

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> ------- Message
>
> Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 19:26:34 +0100
> Subject: Re: AMG in Megami Magazine Vol.5
> From: Sam the man <sam.hay@virgin.net>

> > The OVA was also my first contact with the series.  I don't now, nor did I
> > before reading the manga, have the opinion that the end of the OVA resolved
> > anything other than the actual plot of the OVA  (Just to provide a
> > counterpoint... ^_^)
>
> That ain't a counterpoint! :) My whole point was that most people assumed it
> was a) an ending and specifically b) a wedding, but that the sort of people
> on this mailing list, like you and me, would of course not see it that way!
> Aarrgghh!
>
> Sam the man

I saw Ah! Megami-sama early in my anime/manga experience. I saw this prior to picking
up the anime. I
was lucky, as that was one of the first anime I saw (I was doing a review of various
anime for my
cousin's newsmagazine), and I have yet to put this manga down. At any rate, I considered
the OVA to be
an ending to that particular story arc. As my cousin Marty said after viewing the
OVA's "I didn't want
it to end!". So I had to continue my AMS fandom by watching the manga and buying posters
and garage
kits. Naturally, like all of us, I can't wait for the movie.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

--------------4FA23FA5CDA6D70EF541DBF9

Search field Search string