Re: Can We hope to see Rind in the manga series?

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Edgar Pérez <egar.ballas@codetel.net.do>
subject Re: Can We hope to see Rind in the manga series?
date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:08:54 -0400
Well as I am waiting for the Sakura Taisen & Sentimental Graffiti games to
be released, for buy a Dreamcast, It seems that I will have to wait a bit
more ^_^.

Thanks a lot to Hitoshi-san and CuSO4-san for the info ^_^

Edgar Perez
Anime Club Dominicano
Seraphita's Lover

> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
> Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 01:34:30 +0900
> To: megami@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: Re: Can We hope to see Rind in the manga series?
>
> CuSO4 wrote:
> | > From: Edgar P蜥ez <egar.ballas@codetel.net.do>
> | >Ah, by the way, sorry for my ignorance but can someone tell me if
> | >Sentimental Grafitti for Dreamcast is out in Japan, and how much it cost?
> |
> | 4/27, 6800 yen.  BTW, it is SG2, not SG.
>
> It seems to have been pushed back again.. July.
> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited