Re: Movie Poster

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Movie Poster
date Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:58:28 +0800
> From: k1 <lovebell@belldandy.zzn.com>
> ARGHH!H!HH!! WHAT!!! IT'S A GIFT WITH A TICKET!!!!

Yes.  As mentioned by Stephen in his Afternoon summary, there will
be at least 2 type of presents if you buy the advance movie ticket:
either the movie poster or the movie teleca (telephone card).
There might be more types of presents.

> any chance i can mail-order the ticket?? :) sad, how can i ever get
> to watch the movie in Japan... good luck to u then, CuSO4... get a
> few more tickets and see if you are willing to part with the
> posters... let me know :!

I do not think you can mail order the ticket.  However, I am sure
similar posters will be available on the anime magazines when the
movie indeed come out.  Also, 2nd-hand store like K-Books, Tora no
Ana, Mandarake, etc. will have the movie poster.

k1, since you are in CA, please try to check Mandarake if they can
get the ticket/poster.  But please do not keep your hope too high.

BTW, since I am not currently living in Japan, I cannot guarrantee
I will have the poster myself.  That is, most probably I cannot get
"a few more tickets".  ^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org