Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from section9@bellsouth.net
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:36:03 -0400

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> ------- Message

> > From: k1 <lovebell@belldandy.zzn.com>
>
> >anyone have the "softcopy" of the movie poster now??? i'm VERY
> >INTERESTED to see it...
> >pls, if u have it, share it!!! :p
>
> I do not think the poster is shown anywhere yet.
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org

Well, just out of interest, who would be the proper outfit to contact, in
English, for poster export to the United States. There are those of us
over here who can't wait until 2001 for AnimEigo to get off it's butt, so
we'll need a movie poster to keep us going.

Oh, plan on taking lots of Digital Photos of Megami Movie stuff over the
next few months. We really appreciate your efforts over here, Copper
Sulphate Guy! You'll never know how up to date you do actually keep us.
I'm sure I speak for all the Megami Guys and Gals outside of Japan when I
say "thanks again" for all your efforts.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
(OH YEAH!!!!! I was at my anime club last night and was talking with my
club President, Doug. He told me that he ran into a SPITTING IMAGE of a
real live Urd. The woman is a member of one of those Societies for
Creative Anachronism down in the Banana Republic (sometimes called
Miami-Dade County, Florida). She has a knockout body, serious chest size,
a deep bronze tan, and almost bleach-blonde/white hair! Here's the kicker:
Doug says her face is right out of the anime! I will endeavor to do what I
can to get a picture of her so I can scan it and post a url to the group.)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs