Re: [Info] Afternoon May Issue 2000

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lord GrrDraxin" <trimax@crosswinds.net>
subject Re: [Info] Afternoon May Issue 2000
date Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:21:03 -0800
Lots of "<SNIP>s" in here, Excelent job Stephen, nice summery, I look
forward to the next one.

----
Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Realm

LGD: "OK, I've had my fun with Nova for today, though I don't think I'll be
walking quite right for the next few hours."
Umi: "Now why's that?"
LGD: *glares* "Do I really have to open the Great Tome of Hentaiism vs
Perversity for all to see for that answer?"
LGD: "Forced celibacy really sucks, and I'm feeling rather thorny right
now."
Hikaru, Umi, Fuu: *Eyes widen*
LGD: *Smiles big evil grin*

Magic Knight Rayearth copyrighted by CLAMP