actor vs. actress (was Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :))

to Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Stainless Steel Rat <ratinox@ccs.neu.edu>
subject actor vs. actress (was Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :))
date Thu, 5 Oct 1995 09:52:46 -0400

--
Rat <ratinox@ccs.neu.edu>          \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
PGP Public Key: Ask for one today!  \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs