Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)

to mlist-megami@nntp-server.caltech.edu
from mneideng@sloth.ugcs.caltech.edu (Mark L. Neidengard)
subject Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)
date 5 Oct 1995 08:00:44 GMT
In article <951004002530_35931469@mail02.mail.aol.com>,
 <megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp> wrote:
>Trevor Phillips asks about "ecchi",  "hentai", and "sukebe".   He is right on
>the mark with his semiotic analysis.
>
>I'm provoked to respond simply because I recently had a discussion on this
>subject with a certain individual on AOL in the context of shojo manga art
>team CLAMP, and an anime based on their work MIYUKI-CHAN IN WONDERLAND.
>
>I was wondering (((even though it is only marginally AMG related))) if any of
>you out there have seen this anime and know if and how I can get a copy of
>it.

Well, I own the LD =)  It can be readily ordered from Japan (if not available
from a store carrying Japanese wares, such as Books Nippan), or else there
are duplicates of it obtainable on the Net...
--
/!\/!ark /!\!eidengard, CS Major, VLSI.   http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/~mneideng
"Fairy of sleep, controller of illusions"   Operator/System Administrator, CACR

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs