Re: DVD

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Gregor" <vorlon@iglou.com>
subject Re: DVD
date Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:15:08 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <megami@ML.usagi.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 9:43 PM
Subject: DVD

> i need some help concerning DVD cos i'm know nuts abt it...
>
> my main question is whether has the technology for DVD stabilised???
> is it going to come up with an updated version soon??? i thought i've
> heard abt DVD2 coming out... or am i wrong???

As far as I know, DVD is pretty stable.  I've never heard of DVD2.  It'd also
be pretty stupid of them to release an incompatible version before the
original has become fully mainstream.

> then, my next question is, is it a good time to buy a DVD player now,

I've had mine for a year and a half and have had no trouble or regret.
Especially since anime on DVD seems to be taking off pretty well.

- gregor

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited