Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from OMEGA <omega@io.org>
subject Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)
date Wed, 4 Oct 1995 21:06:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, t. hsu wrote:

> I know it was only a typo, but can't help commenting..."voice actor"
> for Miyuki...? Scary thought :)

	I don't think so, actually. 'Actor' is supposed to genderless
these days (terms like 'comedienne' and others that end in '-ette' seem
rather offensive).

> I have seen it too and I like it.  Largely influenced by the selection
> of seiyuus, like Kim there :)  I also like the semi-sadistic humour
> in the OAV ^^;

	My brother hated the music! :) Other than that, it was quite
cute. Well, I hafta go now; I've got to watch Sailor Moon now (Aargh!
I've turned into a moonie)!

	-- Omega

omega@io.org
small sig, eh?