Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Jani M <jani.makitalo@saunalahti.fi>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:21:31 +0300
On 03-Mar-00 Gregor wrote:

> Hell, I'm STILL waiting to see a decent legal version of 3x3 Eyes, 6
> or 7 years after I first saw the show. Thankfully it has recently been
> announced (like within the last month).

Yes, it is coming out on a DVD at last... but Im not quite sure what
you mean by "waiting to see"... I have the entire series sitting on my
shelf, and has been for several years. And its legal, released by
Manga Entertainment (Manga Corps in USA, IIRC).

Umm, but now I notice you using the word "decent"... so let me ask
instead, is the released version (shudder) censored?

- Jani
--
"The capacity of technology to modify the definition of humanity"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs