Re: Re: What if...

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "k1" <lovebell@belldandy.zzn.com>
subject Re: Re: What if...
date Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:59:29 +0800
then again, what if dear Skuld was the one who got her polarity
reversed??? think about it, one mecha-loving, bomb-throwing freak on
a rampage ard ur neighbourhood...

*hehe* as u said, Urd would remain technically the same :)

btw, i thought this potion has a permanent effect, so if Mara drunk
it, wouldn't it make her a goddess permanently, unlike the time when
she lost her memory...  er, a demoness with a goddess heart, or is it
a goddess with demon markings??? *hahaha*

---- Begin Original Message ----

Sent: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:51:41 -0800
To: megami@ML.usagi.org
Subject: Re: What if...

k1 wrote:

> just wondering... in the manga and oav, what if Skuld's debugging
> rice cooker's polarity was reversed??? since reverse polarity could
> potentially reverse the actual working of the machine, wouldn't the
> debugger, instead of sucking in bugs, be spewing out bugs??? *whew,
> what a thought*...

It would be quickly bought up by Microsoft and used as the basis for
Windows 2001...

> what if... one day, Urd's love potion managed to find its way into
> Keiichi's stomach, and it works???

Ah, but her potions wouldn't be so poorly made as to screw up a
perfect
match. ^_^;;

> what if... in the manga, dearest Mara's reverse polarity potion (the
> potion that changes all good ions into negative ions and vice versa,
> if u do not understand) went into Mara, or for that matter, Hild!!!
> or even Belldandy!!!!! *ARGH!!! WHAT A HORROR!!!!! BELLDANDY!!!!!!*

Hmm... =A0My guess is Hild would shake it off. =A0Mara already had
something
like that happen, but that was due to a loss of memory, indicating she
wasn't always as she is now... =A0As for Bell, that would be truly
frightening, indeed.

As for Urd, well... =A0Technically, wouldn't she stay the same?

-- - /\/\ \/\/ - --
Martin "MWoody" Woodard
mwoodard@calpoly.edu

"There's a whole new life stretching out in front of you."
"Oh, not another one."
 =A0- Zaphod Beeblebrox and Marvin the Robot,
 =A0- _Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ by Douglas Adams

---- End Original Message ----

"Spells like that doesn't
work on her... From within
hundreds of thousands of