Re: What if...

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Martin Woodard <mwoodard@calpoly.edu>
subject Re: What if...
date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:51:41 -0800
k1 wrote:

> just wondering... in the manga and oav, what if Skuld's debugging
> rice cooker's polarity was reversed??? since reverse polarity could
> potentially reverse the actual working of the machine, wouldn't the
> debugger, instead of sucking in bugs, be spewing out bugs??? *whew,
> what a thought*...

It would be quickly bought up by Microsoft and used as the basis for
Windows 2001...

> what if... one day, Urd's love potion managed to find its way into
> Keiichi's stomach, and it works???

Ah, but her potions wouldn't be so poorly made as to screw up a perfect
match. ^_^;;

> what if... in the manga, dearest Mara's reverse polarity potion (the
> potion that changes all good ions into negative ions and vice versa,
> if u do not understand) went into Mara, or for that matter, Hild!!!
> or even Belldandy!!!!! *ARGH!!! WHAT A HORROR!!!!! BELLDANDY!!!!!!*

Hmm...  My guess is Hild would shake it off.  Mara already had something
like that happen, but that was due to a loss of memory, indicating she
wasn't always as she is now...  As for Bell, that would be truly
frightening, indeed.

As for Urd, well...  Technically, wouldn't she stay the same?

-- - /\/\ \/\/ - --
Martin "MWoody" Woodard
mwoodard@calpoly.edu

"There's a whole new life stretching out in front of you."
"Oh, not another one."
  - Zaphod Beeblebrox and Marvin the Robot,
  - _Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_ by Douglas Adams

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs