Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David E Wills <dwills@world.std.com>
subject Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)
date Wed, 4 Oct 1995 05:16:33 +0059 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 1995 KittyGirls@aol.com wrote:

> team CLAMP, and an anime based on their work MIYUKI-CHAN IN WONDERLAND.
>
> I was wondering (((even though it is only marginally AMG related))) if any of
> you out there have seen this anime and know if and how I can get a copy of
> it.

Isn't the voice actor of Miyuki also one of the Goddesses?

Anyhow, I only have video captures and a nice JPEG of that anime.

 |Exploit your Abnormality Potential!
 |Totally cynical?  Definatly different?
 |                                The Excellent Anime Adventure
 |
 |PO BOX  5846              Biocrete, AnimeMUCK      1:322/360
 |1670 Washington St        dwills@world.std.com     1:322/361
 |Holliston, MA 01746-5846  david.wills@xevious.com
 |->159, North America, Sol 3, Sector 4, Quadrant 2, Milky Way
 |      :)~  Official Raving Fidonet Hentai Lunatic  :)~
 |      IBM free anime file trader, send mail for rules!
 http://world.std.com/~dwills/index.htm

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited